Presentation: Tweet"Cloud...so much more than a tool fest"
This presentation draws from a recent project on building a scalable infrastructure for supporting TV-shows. It wants to highlight
- how PAAS didn't fit in our problem space
- that you can design internal Enterprises infrastructures based on kvm,vsphere, ... to achieve the same dynamics as the cloud would bring you
- the role cloud abstraction libraries play in that field (fog/jclouds/boto)
- the role of configuration management systems like chef/puppet/cfengine
- how this helps in achieving Service Level Agreements because you can achieve a direct support relationship
- how to reuse the same flexibility within your development, test environment