Limited early bird tickets available now
|Workshops refundable by January 9th, 2017 *|
|Early Bird Discounts||Conference (3 days)||Workshops (1 day)||Workshops (2 day)||Conference and 1 day of workshops (4 days)||Conference and 2 days of workshops (5 days)|
|before Sep 17th||£1,090||£475||£890||£1,500||£1,880|
|before Oct 29th||£1,130||£475||£890||£1,540||£1,920|
|before Nov 19th||£1,210||£475||£890||£1,620||£2,000|
|before Dec 17th||£1,290||£475||£890||£1,700||£2,080|
|before Jan 28th||£1,375||£475||£890||£1,785||£2,165|
|before Feb 25th||£1,460||£475||£890||£1,870||£2,250|
|after Feb 25th pay full price||£1,650||£475||£890||£2,060||£2,440|
|Prices exclude VAT. 20% VAT will be added at purchase. It is not possible to combine different price reductions.|
What is Included in the 3-Day QCon Conference Pass?
- Access to over 90 editorial presentations plus 36 sponsored presentations and 150 speakers
- Next-day access to video of some sessions
- Networking activities
- Open Spaces facilitated peer sharing meetings in each track
- Buffet lunch all 3 days
What is Included in the QCon Workshop Passes?
- Choice of 14 to 28 workshops on Thu & Fri (the exact number depends on the mix of half-day and full-day workshops)
- Half-day workshops include 3 hours, full-day workshops include 6 hours of educational content
- Pre-event workshop registration to make your selection
- Light continental breakfast & lunch
Included in the 3-Day QCon Conference Pass:
- Access to over 90 presentations and over 100 speakers
- Next-day access to the videos of most sessions
- Access to all keynotes and exhibitor areas
- Evening networking receptions with drinks on some nights
- Open Spaces / Facilitated Peer Sharing in each track
- Buffet lunch all 3 days with vegan /vegetarian /gluten-free /dairy-free options
- Pre-event registration to see a specific presentation is not required
Included in QCon Workshop Passes - if You Purchased One:
- Choice of 14 to 28 workshops on Thursday & Friday (the exact number depends on the mix of half-day and full-day workshops)
- Light continental breakfast & lunch
- 1-day workshop passes will allow you to attend 1 of the 2 workshop days. It will not allow you to attend half-day workshops on different days
- Half-day workshops are generally 3 hours, full-day workshops are 6 to 8 hours long and break for lunch
- Pre-event workshop registration for each specific workshop is required in order to participate in a workshop (your name has to be on the class list)
- Instructions on how to register for specific workshops will be sent via email approximately 8 weeks before the conference
- Workshop sizes are limited and space is allocated based on the order in which pre-event registrations are received
Workshop Refund Guarantee Policy
Want to buy workshops but concerned that you don't know what the final workshop offering will be yet? The full workshop schedule will be published early January. If you buy now and find out that you're not interested in the workshops published by January 9th, 2017, we will promptly refund your workshop ticket price - no questions asked.
* Workshop refund requests should be sent to email@example.com by Friday, January 9th, 2017 to be eligible. The refund only applies to the workshop portion of the tickets.
QCon Terms of Participation
Registration fees for QCon are non-refundable. By submitting your payment, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and that you agree to the complete QCon Terms of Participation, which can be found at https://qconlondon.com/qcon-terms.
QCon discounts are available on groups as small as 3 attendees on tickets purchased after November 19th. To qualify for a group discount, you must work for the same company. For more details and to apply for a discount code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations & Transfers
Please note that your payment is non-refundable. However, you can transfer a registration for the same conference to another person by sending an email to email@example.com. Your request needs to be sent by Friday, February 17th, 2017 to be eligible.
Invoices & Payment Issues
All invoices have to be paid in full before each conference in order for the attendee to receive a badge and be allowed into the conference. Tickets purchased during the last 4 weeks before a conference have to be paid via credit card or Paypal on our online registration portal or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and scheduling a credit card payment via phone.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com.
Code of Conduct
Please review our code of conduct before the conference.